Sun, Jun 11|
Poker for Democracy
Sister District Sonoma County East and the Oakmont Democratic Club invite you to our popular (for a reason – it’s a blast!) Poker for Democracy party to support Sister District 2023 candidate Schuyler VanValkenburg of Virginia!
Time & Location
Jun 11, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
East Rec, 7902 Oakmont Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95409, USA
About the event
- Play will feature Texas Hold’em and Dealer’s Choice tables.
- Betting ranges from $.25 – $1.00 with a three-raise limit.
- Beginners are welcome and are requested to attend an orientation promptly at 6 p.m.
- You can purchase chips at the event – we recommend planning to start with $20 worth of chips.
- Light appetizers and beverages will be provided – Feel free to bring additional refreshments to share!
For the address, event instructions, and donation information, register at https://www.mobilize.us/sisterdistrictsonomacountyeast/event/565199/.
Suggested donation of $25 (or more!) prior to the event at Schuyler VanValkenburg — Donate via ActBlue.
Schuyler VanValkenburg is currently a House Delegate in Virginia who is now running for the State Senate in the newly formed District #16. This district includes the suburbs of Richmond and the surrounding area. Schuyler is also a high school History and US Government teacher. Here is an excellent resource to learn about his background, campaign priorities and opponent in the upcoming election.We hope to see you on the 11th of June!